Sunday, March 9, 2014

yesterday i was happy because when i back home my hubby he was automatic to tell me that he wanna register with me ....
but today is not so luck for me , cause sometime i talking with my friend he is saw it on my we chat i know he is angry cause i have break my promise and i know he will feel that i does not respect him at all...

i keep saying sorry to him he dun want to bother me at all how should i do?
now i have already delete my we chat just leave my facebook and whatapps only ....
but him face seem like still angry what should i do? i know that is fault already but except sorry and delete what else thing that i can do? i really feel heart pain when he dun want bother me at all~~i really feel heart pain when i seem he treat me like this ~ but no matter how was my heart in pain i know that his heart is more pain than me 100 times ~~~~

today i really feel so sorry to him for all i have make the mistake ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment